Saturday, February 01, 2014

Introducing:: Trilogy Rosehip Oil & Gentle Facial Exfoliant!

            

Happy Chinese New Year everyone! Wishing everyone a very prosperous year of the horse! 

Work has been insane for me, but I am rejuvenating over the short but sweet Chinese New Year holidays and working on a huge backlog of items (both makeup and skincare) I have been dying to share!

Not long ago, I bought two products from Trilogy on lookfantastic.com - an amazing site based in UK that allows us here in HK/Asia (or anywhere else really) to access brands not found at your locality, at cheaper retail prices and free shipping on top of all that! 

This is my first time trying out Trilogy, which is a brand that promotes natural skincare products. A little disclaimer here as I am in no way of the opinion that natural products work more or less than research laboratory skincare from brands like Lancôme or Estée Lauder - I hail whatever works for my skin. 



            

The first thing I bought was the Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil. As one of Trilogy's bestseller, I had to try this one to see if it really works. According to Trilogy, independent clinical research shows that the oil reduces scars, stretch marks, fine lines, wrinkles and combats dehydration and ageing skin. 

            

The picture shows just three drops of the oil - which should be enough for your entire face. 

I usually mix this with any cream I happen to be using at night as the final step in my skincare regime. 

            

I have been using this every night for at least 2 weeks now - I still haven't noticed any difference to my pre-mature wrinkles (smile lines) but it definitely gives me a glow the next morning even after I have washed my face and has greatly improved the texture of my skin. I also feel that it locks in the moisture from my moisturizer throughout the night, reducing the dry patches I am experiencing on and off throughout winter. 

It also absorbs really quickly and you don't have to worry about the oil getting all over your pillow if you sleep on your sides (me!). I even use one or two drops of this in the morning prior to applying makeup - that's how much you don't need to worry about oily skin! 

Definitely a keeper in my skincare regimen now! 

            

Next up- the Gentle Facial Exfoliant! This product was a pleasant surprise as I only got this as Trilogy was offering to gift a full size (30ml) Triple-Action Line Smoother when you buy two products. 

            

It comes out of the tube in a hard cream that easily blends out on applying water. 

            

There are very microscopic tiny beads compressed in this cream and applies very gently over your face and is not in the tiniest bit rough on contact with your skin. Even so, my face felt incredibly smooth right after using this - kind of as if I'd just use a peel of some sort! 

Verdict: Amazing. 

Hope you enjoyed the post, do follow us for regular updates and thanks for tuning in! I promise to fix this backlog of blog posts! 

V

Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/primpprimepose

Instagram: http://instagram.com/PrimpPrimePose

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PrimpPrimePose

No comments:

Post a Comment