Wednesday, August 07, 2013

POSE - OOTD: Work Fashion from Zara, Topshop and more!

We've been pretty focused on skincare and makeup so far on this blog and in order to not have you guys forget about the "Pose" element of PrimpPrimePose, I have decided to post an OOTD before Part IV of my Top Beauty Picks.

This post will be on work fashion! Some are not bothered to dress up for work because they feel grumpy, unmotivated and for all sorts of other reasons. For me, I love dressing nicely for work as feeling like you're looking nice actually keeps my spirits up and awake -  fellow Corporate Finance people, you'd know how important it is to stay awake!

The fashion posts that we will be posting here will usually be focused on high-street fashion that can look put together. For this post, I took pictures indoors (in my office, actually) as this is how the outfit would look in the office. As a fashion-related post, it will be picture-oriented, so without further ado, here goes!








Top: Topshop (similar here)
Bottom: High-street Korean harem pants (Colour: Mauve; No brand)
Belt: High-street store (Colour: Grey; No brand)
Necklace: Zara (similar here)
Shoes: Saint Laurent (similar here)

No comments:

Post a Comment