Wednesday, October 30, 2013

EMPTIES:: September and October edition with Lancome, Fresh, Kiehls andmore!


How fast has October flown by? It's that time of the month to share my empties again (I know I missed September, oops!)


I've managed to run through quite a bit of hair care and first up - Kiehl's Amino Acid Shampoo. I've heard great things about the shampoo but it really didn't do much for my hair. It was quite difficult to spread through my hair and 500ml ran out really quickly for this reason. I did like that it was made with botanical ingredients and do not contain the nasty stuff (parabens and whatnot) but seeing as there are plenty of alternatives, I probably won't repurchase this. 



Another hair product I've used up is the Kerastase Cristalliste Conditioner. This is actually my first Kerastase product and I absolutely love the smell of the Cristalliste line! This product does very well in that it controls the frizz in my hair due to the insane humidity in Hong Kong whilst not being overly heavy. Amazing product.


Next up - my makeup remover! If you haven't read the review on these babies, you can check it out HERE. I am on my second bottle of both these products now and absolutely cannot live without it. 


My HG correcting serum from Lancome. I have finished my first bottle and am on my second now. I have never received more compliments on my skin since I started using this serum and who doesn't love visible results? You can check out more details HERE



My favorite tinted lip balm of all time since  I discovered it! Very expensive product given the quantity and it's price but, in my opinion, worth every penny. I have a naturally purple tint on my lips and look a bit sickly all the time. Tinted lip balms tend to make my lips peel but not this one from Fresh! It feels amazingly moisturizing as well as giving a healthy and lasting (for a good 3 hrs) tint of colour for my lips. I am now on my second tube in the newly released colour, Petal, which I enjoy even more than Rose as it has a beigey pink tint, giving a more natural hint of colour. 



Last but definitely not least, I actually finished up an eye cream. The Shiseidk Bio-Performance Super Eye Contour Cream is the most moisturizing eye cream I've used to date. I highly recommend this one if you live in very dry climates or even just the drier winter times. This eye cream rescued me when I suffered from dry patches under my eyes which were really quite painful! 

Hope you enjoyed the post, do follow us for regular updates and thanks for tuning in!
V


Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/primpprimepose
Instagram: http://instagram.com/PrimpPrimePose
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PrimpPrimePose

No comments:

Post a Comment