Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Gym attire ft. Lululemon and Nike!

Hello all from Melbourne! This particular post has been something that was on my mind for a while but my work simply didn't allow any time for me to post anything for the past 2 weeks - sorry for that!

So I admit that I am a little gym freak, I go to the gym at any period of time I can - I actually started off with Yoga, and moved into working out at the gym, and now I have worked my work out schedule so that the two just complement each other.


I have recently bought this "Sweat Happy" tank from Blogilates. For those of you who don't know, Cassie is an amazing qualified instructor in Pilates and all sorts of things and produces short work out videos on her YouTube channel, Blogilates. This tank is also created and designed by Cassie, and you may check it out in the link below!




This tank is mint green (my favourite) and the length of it is quite short - so don't expect it to cover your bum. I love how cute the slogan is and bought it entirely due to the slogan - look at how the "A" of "Sweat", it is drawn like a drop of water with a smiley face! It is currently my favourite work out shirt, simple with a cute slogan and mesh sort of material at the racer back area so that your skin can keep breathing when you get all sweaty from your work out.


I have a pair of Nikes that are permanantly at work and a pair at home for the weekends so I don't need to remember to bring them around with me. This pair of mint green Nike Free 3.0 (not sure what the exact name is) is perfect when paired up with the Blogilates top.



As the material of the Blogilates tank is rather thin and does not come with a shelf bra, I pop this bright apple green Flow Y bra by Lululemon underneath it. This is by far the most comfortable sports bra I own (even as compared to some other Lululemons as well), the quality is phenomenal, with mesh panelling on the racer back area and the chest coverage is medium. If you have a large chest though, you might prefer the Energy bra by Lululemon instead.


Lululemon is really rather expensive, but I got these Run: Inspire Crop (I believe? Need to double check) when they were on sale. Unfortunately, I believe this particular style has been discontinued, but the Run: Inspire Crop II are pretty much the same! These are amazingly comfortable, doesn't rub me the wrong way at all and I love that it comes with a concealed pouch in the front for your locker keys and also a little zipped pouch at the back where your iPod/iPhone or anything will fit perfectly as you are running.

Tank: Blogilates
Sports Bra: Lululemon Flow Y Bra
Bottom: Lululemon (similar here)
Trainers: Nikes

Hope you enjoyed the post, do follow us for regular updates and thanks for tuning in!

No comments:

Post a Comment